Tuesday, July 21, 2009



All my life God has placed desires in my heart... Many years back i desired to direct church plays and God opened up a door to allow me to do just that (i have been directing plays for about the last 13 to 15 years). Then about 5 years ago i wanted to be part of a worship team and for about 6 months God gave me an opportunity to do that also. In the past year i have had a desire to take photographs. i love looking at things through the eye of a lens. In just the past few weeks i have gotten phone calls to take pictures for people. Wow! God's word is true when it says that He will give you the desires of your heart. Thank you Father for allowing me to use my talents for your kingdom!!!! I am humbled that you would pick me to be used in such a way. :O) What are you desires? If God placed them there, then He will allow you to use them. His words are true!

3 comments:

Samantha said...

I can only hope that you will continue to take pictures for my family!

Love you!
Sam

Katie said...

Lonna you are so talented at everything you do :)

StephanieC said...

Hiya! You should post more often, i follow you. I also have a blog btw.

Hope to see you soon, lets do something before it gets too cold. Then do something in the cold too!!