Sunday, March 16, 2008

the will of God


in the center of God’s will
today Pastor Flattery talked about dying to oneself and living for Christ... He also said that there is a saying that says "being in the center of God’s will"... as i was thinking about that ... i thought of a tornado and understanding what scientist say about the center of the storm... that it is the calmest...
Even though things around us seem to be spinning out of control we know that when we die to ourselves and allow Christ to live through us that, that is where true peace comes from. You can’t hurt a dead person. Matt. 16:24&25 says..."If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. 25For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will find it.
If we want to gain we must lose, if we want to live we must die!

2 comments:

Bethany Patrice said...

yaaa you blogged! Maybe you could blog after each sermon and give the world who missed a reader's digest version.

Katie said...

I like that picture.... at first I thought maybe you found it online... then I recognized heather and anna's faces... cool!